The former Banking Chamber & Vestibule of the Commercial Bank of Australia Ltd. The 333 Collins Street complex was completed in 1990, but within this complex stands a building that was constructed over 100 years before, during the land boom of the 1890’s.
In the years that followed, the Banking Chamber was repainted in varying colour schemes in the 1900’s, 1929, 1940, 1956 and 1965. A radical plan was instigated in 1939, when the Bank decided to demolish, rebuild and modernise.
The Landmark Tower will continue to meet the demands placed on it by high profile blue chip commercial, legal, financial and corporate tenants in Melbourne.
It will continue to do so through the provision of high speed data services, telecommunications facilities, satellite receivers, mobile phone antennae and other ancillary information technology services.